Section 1- General Terms and Conditions of the CAMEOS ART SHOP
The seller and contracting party for the merchandise presented in the “Cameos Art Shop ” is Marusa Domjan, Kletarska ul 39, 2000 Maribor,Slovenia (referred to hereinbelow as the “Seller” for short).
The present General Terms and Conditions are a component part of any contractual agreement made between the Seller and the respective customer. The Seller hereby objects to any terms and conditions that the customer may have established and that contradict the present General Terms and Conditions.
Section 2 -Merchandise offered and conclusion of contract
(1)The Seller is offering the articles presented in the Cameos ArtS hop for sale to buyers. The colors of the articles shown on the website may vary slightly depending on the internet browser and monitor settings used by customers; these variations are technically unavoidable.
(2) The selection of merchandise, conclusion of contract and implementation of the agreement shall all take place in English.
(3) The Seller shall deliver the merchandise to destinations to all countries of the European Union and other counties outside Europe.
(4) Customers shall select the merchandise desired by placing it in their “shopping cart” or by clicking on the button Add to cart. The order will be conclusively placed with the Seller by clicking on the button Checkout. Until the order is transmitted to the Seller, customers have the opportunity to review, at any time, the data they have input when placing the order, to modify them or to completely discontinue the order.
(5) The Seller is making a binding sales offer for the merchandise presented in its shop. By transmitting the order using the button Checkout, the customer accepts the sales offer. The Seller shall confirm the conclusion of the contract by e-mail (contract confirmation).
(6) Seller shall inform the customer by e-mail of any impediments preventing the delivery from being made, or of any other circumstances that might prevent contractual performance. Partial deliveries shall be made only with the customer’s prior consent.